CORONAVIRUS CANCELLATION POLICY
The current cancellation policy is adapted as follows due to the Coronavirus, and may be withdrawn or altered at any point subject to further business risk and/ or developments.
- All bookings for lockdown period will be automatically cancelled and credited for a future booking to be made within 12 months; a credit voucher for a 10% discount on your next booking has been added to your account. Please be sure to make your booking through the Call Center only to receive this discount.
- Should you require a refund, please speak to one of our consultants who will require you to fill out an online form. Refunds will only be made into the account or credit card from which payment was made.
- All existing and new bookings for occupation up until the end of June 2020 may be cancelled without penalty right up until occupation date.
- Any bookings for occupation later than end June 2020, existing cancellation policies apply
ENSURING SAFE HOLIDAYS
Your health and safety at our resorts remain our top priority while we ensure that you are enjoying your well-deserved holiday. While we have always maintained the highest standards of cleanliness and hygiene, we have intensified this now more than ever.
We have implemented the following at all of our resorts:
- The option to decline daily servicing/sanitising of units; (optional if you wish to limit contact with others)
- Hand-sanitiser stations;
- Frequent cleaning of high-touch areas.